Why have you decided to dance for Easter Seals?
My wife and I choreographed our first dance for our surprise wedding, and ever since, I have wanted to advance my dancing skills even more. So, why not accomplish this goal while also raising awareness and money for an amazing organization that supports youth with physical disabilities. How could I ever say no?
Family Life & Interesting Facts
- Wife: Kristy
- Daughter: Maeve (4)
- Son: Clive (2)
- About me: I like to travel two to three weeks per year alone to remote places on earth to regroup and recharge.
- Favourite food: Scotch and Oysters and of course my wife’s eggs Benny
- Continually recognized internationally as an award-winning realtor
- Currently nominated as a finalist for Innovative Company of the Year by the Newmarket Chamber of Commerce
- Fundraiser and board member for multiple local organizations including CMHA York South Simcoe, Inn From the Cold, Mental Health in Motion, Heart & Stroke, and now Easter Seals!
- Fun fact: I am the Chair of the Philanthropy Committee for CMHA York South Simcoe and I am currently working to build the first 24/7 Mental Health and Addiction Crisis Hub here in Newmarket to serve all of York Region!