Why have you decided to dance for Easter Seals?
I believe that children are our future and most valuable resource. I hope that by dancing and fundraising, I can help children and youth with physical disabilities participate in fully accessible programs and remove barriers that may hamper their happiness and future success.
Family Life & Interesting Facts
Proud mother of two outstanding adults, Nicole and Chris. Married 34 years to Bob and looking forward to many more adventures together in the future. Love to travel to exotic destinations, meet new people and experience their cultures and cuisines. Enjoy hiking, bicycling, kayaking, scuba diving & gardening.
- Mask Sewing fundraiser for Inn From the Cold and Newmarket Food Pantry
- Volunteered with Habitat for Humanity as York Region Chair for Faith Committee
- Directed corporate fundraising for Starlight Foundation
- Assistant Coach for a boys basketball league
- Volunteered at Queen Elizabeth Hospital with terminally ill Patients